The responsibility of a Project Administrator is to provide project related administrative support to the Project teams relating to the registration process, faculty management, project related travel, hotel and logistical arrangements, working with suppliers, agents and external parties according to compliance regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide full administrative support to projects throughout the pre-planning, onsite and reconciliation stages;
- Work according to external compliance regulations and internal quality standards;
- Set up and support registration process using EMS, including setup of registration website;
- Make project and faculty related flights, hotel and other logistical arrangements;
- Process purchase orders / invoices and maintain project finance records accurate and up to date;
- Assist in the development, production, ordering and shipping of project materials;
- Administrate all compliance related tasks , prepare reports and maintain project files and archives;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers, ensuring clear and smooth communication and follow-up;
- Other duties, as requested.
Skills & Experience
- HBO or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, preferably within a professional office in hospitality or similar background;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills – a high level of accuracy is required;
- High level of numeracy and familiarity/affinity with basic financials;
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages (Spanish/Italian) are an advantage;
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure and with conflicting priorities;
- Able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to interact with people at all levels;
- PC literate and adept at using MS Office (experience of SalesForce, Cvent will be an advantage.
As part of the GCO family, you will benefit from the following:
- Regular coaching and performance feedback;
- Personal Development Plan;
- Paid Holidays – Employees enjoy 25 days per year;
- 8% Holiday Allowance (annually);
- Daily commuting allowance will be reimbursed;
- Company Pension scheme;
- Daily office lunch;
- International working environment with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds (20+ nationalities);
- Competitive salary based on experience.