May 14, 2020
GCO’s Going Virtual 2020 Webinar
This is a time to support the medical community in any way one can. For this reason, GCO Global has recorded an on demand video of our recent webinar where we shared ideas and experiences.
On Thursday 7 May we organized a free to attend webinar entitled Going Virtual 2020.
You can watch this on demand video of our live event by clicking the button below. You will be requested to register in order to gain full access to the recorded webinar; split in several sessions for an easy viewing.
Topics of this very interesting and insightful webinar are:
- Welcome, introduction and some initial tips
- Meeting session types and how to manage them
- Virtual Registration Desk, CME, Polling and Networking
- Bending Space and Time when going virtual, potential opportunities
- E-Posters & compliance related considerations
- Budget, sponsorships, congress registrations, final Q&A and closing remarks
Business Unit Lead Meetings and Events
While interacting virtually with Patients, PORs, and PCs, its essential that industry guidelines and your company SOP’s are carefully considered…
It is essential that you are aware of industry guidelines for your pharma virtual events in these uncertain times. GCO offers a few compliance considerations…
We understand that the current pandemic has a significant impact on your existing Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) program. Complete the GCO free online assessment tool today to get the answers and valuable insights you need