About GCO Global
GCO Global is an international strategy company, predominantly specialized in the pharma & life science sector. With over 80 professionals, the company consults on best-in-class strategies regarding stakeholder interaction and engagement, ranging from face-to-face to hybrid to fully virtual. The company is structured into three business units: High Impact Meetings & Events, Compliance and Consultancy.
Within the healthcare sector, GCO Global operates in life sciences, medical services, biotech, and pharmaceutics. GCO Global conducts business all over the globe, whereas the main clients and activities are currently based in the US and in Europe. The team is innovative and international and proactiveness, ownership and entrepreneurship are highly stimulated.
About the market
Companies in the life sciences sector operate in a rapidly changing environment. Externally they meet changing demands of their stakeholders when it comes to interaction and engagement. Internally they face higher risk exposure and as a result, with increased liability and potential damage to company reputation. This is amplified by extensive regulatory requirements, which also vary greatly from country to country – an additional burden for internationally operating companies.
As a full-service agency, GCO Global offers an end-to-end model for Strategic Meetings Management programs to optimize stakeholder interactions, processes, and systems on operational, tactical, and strategical levels in the organization, thereby allowing their clients to focus on their core business activities.
Purpose of the role
As a Consultant within our business unit Consultancy, you support the client’s strategy through collaborating with their key stakeholder panel and GCO Lead Consultants, to identify key areas for improvement, conduct market research as required and act as the expert in the field of Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) solutions to boost company performance and solve their business need. Always based on our in-depth industry specific knowledge and experience and delivered as best-in-class advice that is in many cases, supported by our enterprise SaaS products.
- Collaborates with internal/external stakeholders to gain a complete understanding of clients’ specific business goals, objectives, and audiences
- Leverages the clients input and data obtained to deliver analytic insights to drive the delivery on clients’ requirements
- Leads/works as part of the team in the day-to-day client management, project management and coordination and development of high-quality client deliverables
- Develops and works with the team to establish future-facing insights, market trends, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving problems
- Research/prepares related materials, leads/participates in client engagements, presentations, workshops, prepares reports and proposals
- Involved in networking activities e.g., participating at industry related congresses, connecting to (potential) clients, pitching, acquiring new projects and business opportunities.
Any other duties as requested from time to time
Skills and Experience
- University degree (Masters’ degree is preferred)
- Mi 2 – 3 years’ experience in the domain of consulting/advisory is an advantage
- Embraces new challenges and able to navigate your way within a dynamic business environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Takes ownership for own performance, keeps up to date with knowledge and an agile learner
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to assess, analyze, express and logically present proposals/solutions, objective argumentation skills
- Demonstrable project management abilities
- Able to work independently as well as remain part of a collaborative team
- Able and willing to travel
Waiting for you at GCO
You will be welcomed by a super enthusiastic and passionate group of like-minded colleagues from 15+ nationalities whose mission is to provide our clients with surprising results in a positive way. Our motto is: “Together, we will make it happen!”
|Qualification||University degree (Masters’ degree is preferred)|
|Experience||Min. 2 – 3 years’ experience in the domain of consulting/advisory is an advantage|